In the teams section, you can create and manage your teams. Teams are essentially different groups, such as departments. For example, you can have a Support team and a Sales team and add users to each team respectively.
The teams section will show you all of the teams you have created. You can search for a team using the search field (the search will generate results after 3 characters are entered). You can add a team by clicking +Add Team button in the top right hand corner. If you want to manage or update an existing team, you can open the team details by simply clicking on the team from the list.
Within a team, you’ll notice two tabs: General and Contact Card. By default, the team contact card will include information from the Account Contact Card, but you can personalize each team’s contact card by clicking the Edit button.
- In the General tab, you will see a list of all Users on this team, along with their Role.
- Within teams, Administrator and Managers effectively have the same permissions. Both roles can see all conversations of team members on their respective teams when filtering by “Everyone’s Conversations” in the conversation list. Keep in mind that if a user is set up as an Admin for this specific Team, they will not have any special access to the administration section found in the left hand menu.
- Members will only see either 1) conversations they initiate 2) conversations other team members transfer to them or 3) conversations team members add them to using the “members” button.
The Actions menu, in the column to the right, will give you two options:
- Edit Membership and
- Remove from Team. If you need to add new users to this team, you can click the Add another user to this team button which is located at the bottom of the Users list.
- The Edit Team button in the top right corner will allow you to update the name of the team and the Delete Team button will remove this team altogether.