If you are a manager or an administrator in Captivated, you can view a snapshot of your team’s activity over a selected period of time by clicking “Dashboard” in the lefthand menu.
Items you can view:
- Messages per channel
- Outbound Messages
- Currently Queued Conversations
- Initiated Conversations
- Open Conversations
- Google Review Requests (If your team has this feature)
The Conversation Dashboard shows data regarding all conversations such as:
- Conversations by Queue
- Conversations Completed by User
- Transfers by Queue
- Transfers by User
You can track data such as reply time and transfer time per user. Average time to take a conversation and average duration of the conversation.
You can also view all of your payment requests and transactions via the “Payments” section in the lefthand menu. Like the general dashboard, you can view payments made between a specific range of dates and you can filter your payments by paid, unpaid, canceled and failed. You can also search for a payment by the reference number.
- To view the payment directly in the conversation, just click on the chat bubbles.
- To send a refund, click on the three dots.
- To download to CSV, hit the download button.
To view, filter and/or download your transactions by type, head to the Transactions Dashboard. Again, to view the payment directly in the conversation, just hit the blue chat bubbles next to the date and time.